Educational Values and Beliefs
1. Establishing beliefs and practices in the experience of faith and prayer to bring about inward transformation and the ultimate restoration in men of the hte lost image of God.
2. Learning to appreciate what is pure, noble, and beautiful by steadfast conformity to social, moral, and physical laws governing individual conduct.
3. Understanding the fundamental principle of respects, love and mutual understanding in maintaining a positive influence in a Christian home.
4. Inculcating a sense of justice and willingness to sacrifice in the pursuit of the task nationbuilding.
5. Discharging responsibilities and individual duties with exactness and precision.
6. Valuing the rightful use of leisure time in a productive and worthwhile program of activities.
7. Developing proficiency in manual skills for economic independence.